Egg Allergy - If you are able to eat egg in baked goods, i.e. cakes, pasta, biscuits etc, you will be able to have your flu vaccination. If you have an anaphylaxis reaction to egg, please call the surgery to discuss this.
Our Flu clinics will be starting soon. Please bear with us, we will be texting patients who are eligible.
NEW COHORT: Aged 50-64 none at risk. The earliest you will be offered a flu vaccination is November/December and this is subject to sufficient vaccine supplies. This is Government guidelines and is to ensure that those who are most at risk are vaccinated first. The Government are working with manufacturers to increase available supplies
· Aged 65 and over and those aged 12-64 years old in a confirmed at risk category for long term, chronic health issues. Non school age children (children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020) will be able to have the nasal flu spray. Walk to the practice if you are able to. If you do need to drive, please be considerate of our neighbours. The car park will be closed.
· You will be required to queue outside, please wear appropriate clothing
· Ensure to have your arm exposed ready for you vaccination as you get near the front on the line
· Attend on your own unless you need help in mobilising
· Please wear a face covering. If you are exempt from wearing a mask, please be prepared to provide evidence of this.
· Please follow the instructions for queueing. The queue will be controlled to ensure social distancing. If you are in a wheelchair or have very limited mobility, please make yourself known to the queue marshall
Do not attend if you or any members of your household have symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been told to isolate. Contact us the following week and we will rebook you when you are able to leave isolation.